Hardon Potter Hardon Potter

Hilarious and well made animation!

This was brilliant, love the use of expressions on the character and Harry's Lazy eye. Really added to the humour, some people don't like crude humour, not sure why because this was great!

jason dick battle jason dick battle

Totally pointless...

I have to say that was random and pointless. I can't even think of anything even slightly constructive to say that would help make this better...

Dead Rising 2.2 Dead Rising 2.2

Was funny, wish it was longer!

This is excelent, only wish I have, is I wish it was longer. Especially the bits with Frank, zombie and the camera!

Nice fluid animating as well.

Hope to see longer versions in the future.

Lost In Space! Lost In Space!

Really fun game.

I wasn't sure at first if I would enjoy this, but I was very wrong. While the games over all difficulty could be increased, and certain bugs like getting stuck needing to be fixed.

All and all, this game holds real potential, and it's rather fun.

paala responds:

R to restart! Do you have ideas for how to improuve this game! I'am planning a new version!

Sota Sota

Very good game.

I really enjoyed playing this game, however fun aside, I also felt it was very simplified. There was no real strategy to placing the network stations and the maps did not get overly difficult.

Increase the difficulty a little more and I feel this game would be a real blast to play.

-Lourwind.